1. dedicate - verb
· give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
2. dedicate - verb
· open to public use, as of a highway, park, or building; "The Beauty Queen spends her time dedicating parks and nursing homes"
3. dedicate - verb
· inscribe or address by way of compliment; "She dedicated her book to her parents"
4. dedicate - verb
· set apart to sacred uses with solemn rites, of a church
5. dedicated - adjective
· devoted to a cause or ideal or purpose; "a dedicated dancer"; "dedicated teachers"; "dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal"- A.Lincoln
6. dedicated - adjective
· solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high or sacred purpose; "a life consecrated to science"; "the consecrated chapel"; "a chapel dedicated to the dead of World War II"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.