1. dealer - noun
· someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
2. dealer - noun
· a firm engaged in trading
3. dealer - noun
· a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
4. dealer - noun
· the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
5. dealer - noun
· the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.