1. deal - noun
· a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
2. deal - noun
· an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
3. deal - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
4. deal - noun
· a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
5. deal - noun
· wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
6. deal - noun
· the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time; "I didn't hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand"
7. deal - noun
· the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement); "he got a good deal on his car"
8. deal - noun
· the act of distributing playing cards; "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
9. deal - noun
· the act of apportioning or distributing something; "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
10. deal - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
11. deal - verb
· take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
12. deal - verb
· take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students"
13. deal - verb
· succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
14. deal - verb
· administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
15. deal - verb
· do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
16. deal - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
17. deal - verb
· behave in a certain way towards others; "He deals fairly with his employees"
18. deal - verb
· distribute cards to the players in a game; "Who's dealing?"
19. deal - verb
· direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
20. deal - verb
· give out as one's portion or share
21. deal - verb
· give (a specific card) to a player; "He dealt me the Queen of Spades"
22. deal - verb
· sell; "deal hashish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.