1. dead - noun
· people who are no longer living; "they buried the dead"
2. dead - noun
· a time when coldness (or some other quality associated with death) is intense; "the dead of winter"
3. dead - adjective
· no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life; "the nerve is dead"; "a dead pallor"; "he was marked as a dead man by the assassin"
4. dead - adjective
· not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heat; "Mars is a dead planet"; "dead soil"; "dead coals"; "the fire is dead"
5. dead - adjective
· very tired; "was all in at the end of the day"; "so beat I could flop down and go to sleep anywhere"; "bushed after all that exercise"; "I'm dead after that long trip"
6. dead - adjective
· unerringly accurate; "a dead shot"; "took dead aim"
7. dead - adjective
· physically inactive; "Crater Lake is in the crater of a dead volcano of the Cascade Range"
8. dead - adjective
· (followed by `to') not showing human feeling or sensitivity; unresponsive; "passersby were dead to our plea for help"; "numb to the cries for mercy"
9. dead - adjective
· devoid of physical sensation; numb; "his gums were dead from the novocain"; "she felt no discomfort as the dentist drilled her deadened tooth"; "a public desensitized by continuous television coverage of atrocities"
10. dead - adjective
· lacking acoustic resonance; "dead sounds characteristic of some compact discs"; "the dead wall surfaces of a recording studio"
11. dead - adjective
· not yielding a return; "dead capital"; "idle funds"
12. dead - adjective
· not circulating or flowing; "dead air"; "dead water"; "stagnant water"
13. dead - adjective
· not surviving in active use; "Latin is a dead language"
14. dead - adjective
· lacking resilience or bounce; "a dead tennis ball"
15. dead - adjective
· out of use or operation because of a fault or breakdown; "a dead telephone line"; "the motor is dead"
16. dead - adjective
· no longer having force or relevance; "a dead issue"
17. dead - adjective
· the complete stoppage of an action; "came to a dead stop"
18. dead - adjective
· drained of electric charge; discharged; "a dead battery"; "left the lights on and came back to find the battery drained"
19. dead - adjective
· devoid of activity; "this is a dead town; nothing ever happens here"
20. dead - adverb
· quickly and without warning; "he stopped suddenly"
21. dead - adverb
· completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers; "an absolutely magnificent painting"; "a perfectly idiotic idea"; "you're perfectly right"; "utterly miserable"; "you can be dead sure of my innocence"; "was dead tired"; "dead right"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.