1. dating - noun
· use of chemical analysis to estimate the age of geological specimens
2. date - verb
· go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
3. date - verb
· stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
4. date - verb
· assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
5. date - verb
· date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
6. date - verb
· provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.