1. darkening - noun
· changing to a darker color
2. darken - verb
· become dark or darker; "The sky darkened"
3. darken - verb
· tarnish or stain; "a scandal that darkened the family's good name"
4. darken - verb
· make dark or darker; "darken a room"
5. darkening - adjective
· becoming dark or darker as from waning light or clouding over; "the darkening sky"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.