1. daring - noun
· a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy; "he could never refuse a dare"
2. daring - noun
· the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger; "the proposal required great boldness"; "the plan required great hardiness of heart"
3. dare - verb
· take upon oneself; act presumptuously, without permission; "How dare you call my lawyer?"
4. dare - verb
· to be courageous enough to try or do something; "I don't dare call him"; "she dares to dress differently from the others"
5. dare - verb
· challenge; "I dare you!"
6. daring - adjective
· disposed to venture or take risks; "audacious visions of the total conquest of space"; "an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas"; "the most daring of contemporary fiction writers"; "a venturesome investor"; "a venturous spirit"
7. daring - adjective
· radically new or original; "an avant-garde theater piece"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.