1. damned - noun
· people who are condemned to eternal punishment; "he felt he had visited the realm of the damned"
2. damn - verb
· wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
3. damned - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
4. damned - adjective
· in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell; "poor damned souls"
5. damned - adverb
· in a damnable manner; "kindly Arthur--so damnably, politely, endlessly persistent!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.