1. damascene - noun
· a native or inhabitant of Damascus
2. damascene - noun
· a design produced by inlaying gold or silver into steel
3. damascene - verb
· inlay metal with gold and silver
4. damascene - adjective
· of or relating to or characteristic of Damascus or its people; "damascene city gates"
5. damascene - adjective
· (of metals) decorated or inlaid with a wavy pattern of different (especially precious) metals; "a damascened sword"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.