1. custom - noun
· accepted or habitual practice
2. custom - noun
· a specific practice of long standing
3. custom - noun
· money collected under a tariff
4. custom - noun
· habitual patronage; "I have given this tailor my custom for many years"
5. custom - adjective
· made according to the specifications of an individual
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.