1. curve - noun
· the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
2. curve - noun
· a line on a graph representing data
3. curve - noun
· a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
4. curve - noun
· the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
5. curve - noun
· curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
6. curve - verb
· turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
7. curve - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
8. curve - verb
· form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
9. curve - verb
· bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
10. curve - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.