1. curl - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
2. curl - verb
· shape one's body into a curl; "She curled farther down under the covers"; "She fell and drew in"
3. curl - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
4. curl - verb
· twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
5. curl - verb
· play the Scottish game of curling
6. curled - adjective
· (of hair) making curls or having been made to curl
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.