1. culminate - verb
· end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage; "The meeting culminated in a tearful embrace"
2. culminate - verb
· bring to a head or to the highest point; "Seurat culminated pointillism"
3. culminate - verb
· reach the highest or most decisive point
4. culminate - verb
· reach the highest altitude or the meridian, of a celestial body
5. culminate - verb
· rise to, or form, a summit; "The helmet culminated in a crest"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.