1. crying - noun
· the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds); "I hate to hear the crying of a child"; "she was in tears"
2. cry - noun
· a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition; "the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience"
3. cry - noun
· a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate); "a cry of rage"; "a yell of pain"
4. cry - noun
· a slogan used to rally support for a cause; "a cry to arms"; "our watchword will be `democracy'"
5. cry - noun
· a fit of weeping; "had a good cry"
6. cry - noun
· the characteristic utterance of an animal; "animal cries filled the night"
7. cry - verb
· utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
8. cry - verb
· shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain; "She cried bitterly when she heard the news of his death"; "The girl in the wheelchair wept with frustration when she could not get up the stairs"
9. cry - verb
· utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy; "`I won!' he exclaimed"; "`Help!' she cried"; "`I'm here,' the mother shouted when she saw her child looking lost"
10. cry - verb
· proclaim or announce in public; "before we had newspapers, a town crier would cry the news"; "He cried his merchandise in the market square"
11. cry - verb
· demand immediate action; "This situation is crying for attention"
12. cry - verb
· utter a characteristic sound; "The cat was crying"
13. cry - verb
· bring into a particular state by crying; "The little boy cried himself to sleep"
14. crying - adjective
· demanding attention; "clamant needs"; "a crying need"; "regarded literary questions as exigent and momentous"- H.L.Mencken; "insistent hunger"; "an instant need"
15. crying - adjective
· conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible; "a crying shame"; "an egregious lie"; "flagrant violation of human rights"; "a glaring error"; "gross ineptitude"; "gross injustice"; "rank treachery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.