1. crush - noun
· leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
2. crush - noun
· a dense crowd of people
3. crush - noun
· temporary love of an adolescent
4. crush - noun
· the act of crushing
5. crush - verb
· come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority; "The government oppresses political activists"
6. crush - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
7. crush - verb
· come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
8. crush - verb
· break into small pieces; "The car crushed the toy"
9. crush - verb
· humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
10. crush - verb
· crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
11. crush - verb
· make ineffective; "Martin Luther King tried to break down racial discrimination"
12. crush - verb
· become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure; "The plastic bottle crushed against the wall"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.