1. crumb - noun
· a very small quantity of something; "he gave only a crumb of information about his plans"; "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
2. crumb - noun
· a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
3. crumb - noun
· small piece of e.g. bread or cake
4. crumb - verb
· coat with bread crumbs; "crumb a cutlet"
5. crumb - verb
· break into crumbs
6. crumb - verb
· remove crumbs from; "crumb the table"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.