1. cruise - noun
· an ocean trip taken for pleasure
2. cruise - verb
· drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure; "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
3. cruise - verb
· travel at a moderate speed; "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
4. cruise - verb
· look for a sexual partner in a public place; "The men were cruising the park"
5. cruise - verb
· sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing; "We were cruising in the Caribbean"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.