1. crown - verb
· invest with regal power; enthrone; "The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
2. crown - verb
· be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
3. crown - verb
· form the topmost part of; "A weather vane crowns the building"
4. crown - verb
· put an enamel cover on; "crown my teeth"
5. crowning - adjective
· representing a level of the highest possible achievement or attainment; "the crowning accomplishment of his career"
6. crowning - adjective
· forming or providing a crown or summit; "the crowning star on a Christmas tree"; "her hair was her crowning glory"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.