1. crowding - noun
· a situation in which people or things are crowded together; "he didn't like the crowding on the beach"
2. crowd - verb
· cause to herd, drive, or crowd together; "We herded the children into a spare classroom"
3. crowd - verb
· fill or occupy to the point of overflowing; "The students crowded the auditorium"
4. crowd - verb
· to gather together in large numbers; "men in straw boaters and waxed mustaches crowded the verandah"
5. crowd - verb
· approach a certain age or speed; "She is pushing fifty"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.