1. crossing - noun
· traveling across
2. crossing - noun
· a shallow area in a stream that can be forded
3. crossing - noun
· a point where two lines (paths or arcs etc.) intersect
4. crossing - noun
· a junction where one street or road crosses another
5. crossing - noun
· a path (often marked) where something (as a street or railroad) can be crossed to get from one side to the other
6. crossing - noun
· (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
7. crossing - noun
· a voyage across a body of water (usually across the Atlantic Ocean)
8. cross - verb
· travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
9. cross - verb
· meet at a point
10. cross - verb
· hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth's amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
11. cross - verb
· fold so as to resemble a cross; "she crossed her legs"
12. cross - verb
· to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor"; "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
13. cross - verb
· meet and pass; "the trains crossed"
14. cross - verb
· trace a line through or across; "cross your `t'"
15. cross - verb
· breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties; "cross a horse and a donkey"; "Mendel tried crossbreeding"; "these species do not interbreed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.