1. crop - verb
· cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
2. crop - verb
· prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
3. crop - verb
· yield crops; "This land crops well"
4. crop - verb
· let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
5. crop - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
6. crop - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
7. cropped - adjective
· (of land or soil) used for growing crops; "cropped soil"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.