1. crook - verb
· bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
2. crooked - adjective
· having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned; "crooked country roads"; "crooked teeth"
3. crooked - adjective
· not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive
4. crooked - adjective
· irregular in shape or outline; "asymmetrical features"; "a dress with a crooked hemline"
5. crooked - adjective
· having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect; "a little oldish misshapen stooping woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.