1. crew - noun
· the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
2. crew - noun
· an organized group of workmen
3. crew - noun
· an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
4. crew - noun
· the team of men manning a racing shell
5. crew - verb
· serve as a crew member on
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.