1. creep - noun
· someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
2. creep - noun
· a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
3. creep - noun
· a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
4. creep - noun
· a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
5. creep - verb
· move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
6. creep - verb
· to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
7. creep - verb
· grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface); "ivy crept over the walls of the university buildings"
8. creep - verb
· show submission or fear
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.