1. credit - noun
· approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying"
2. credit - noun
· money available for a client to borrow
3. credit - noun
· an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
4. credit - noun
· used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise; "she already had several performances to her credit"
5. credit - noun
· arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
6. credit - noun
· recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
7. credit - noun
· a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student's essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
8. credit - noun
· an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work; "the credits were given at the end of the film"
9. credit - noun
· an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
10. credit - verb
· give someone credit for something; "We credited her for saving our jobs"
11. credit - verb
· ascribe an achievement to; "She was not properly credited in the program"
12. credit - verb
· accounting: enter as credit; "We credit your account with $100"
13. credit - verb
· have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.