1. create - verb
· make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
2. create - verb
· bring into existence; "The company was created 25 years ago"; "He created a new movement in painting"
3. create - verb
· pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; "Don't disturb him--he is creating"
4. create - verb
· invest with a new title, office, or rank; "Create one a peer"
5. create - verb
· create by artistic means; "create a poem"; "Schoenberg created twelve-tone music"; "Picasso created Cubism"; "Auden made verses"
6. create - verb
· create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.