1. cream - noun
· the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
2. cream - noun
· the part of milk containing the butterfat
3. cream - noun
· toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
4. cream - verb
· make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
5. cream - verb
· beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
6. cream - verb
· put on cream, as on one's face or body; "She creams her face every night"
7. cream - verb
· remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
8. cream - verb
· add cream to one's coffee, for example
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.