1. crazy - noun
· someone deranged and possibly dangerous
2. crazy - adjective
· affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
3. crazy - adjective
· foolish; totally unsound; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
4. crazy - adjective
· possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
5. crazy - adjective
· bizarre or fantastic; "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
6. crazy - adjective
· intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"; "they are dotty about each other"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.