1. craze - noun
· an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
2. craze - noun
· state of violent mental agitation
3. craze - noun
· a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
4. craze - verb
· cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
5. craze - verb
· develop a fine network of cracks; "Crazed ceramics"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.