1. crash - noun
· a loud resonant repeating noise; "he could hear the clang of distant bells"
2. crash - noun
· a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles); "they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane"
3. crash - noun
· a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
4. crash - noun
· the act of colliding with something; "his crash through the window"; "the fullback's smash into the defensive line"
5. crash - noun
· (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative; "the crash occurred during a thunderstorm and the system has been down ever since"
6. crash - verb
· fall or come down violently; "The branch crashed down on my car"; "The plane crashed in the sea"
7. crash - verb
· move with, or as if with, a crashing noise; "The car crashed through the glass door"
8. crash - verb
· undergo damage or destruction on impact; "the plane crashed into the ocean"; "The car crashed into the lamp post"
9. crash - verb
· move violently as through a barrier; "The terrorists crashed the gate"
10. crash - verb
· break violently or noisily; smash
11. crash - verb
· occupy, usually uninvited; "My son's friends crashed our house last weekend"
12. crash - verb
· make a sudden loud sound; "the waves crashed on the shore and kept us awake all night"
13. crash - verb
· enter uninvited; informal; "let's crash the party!"
14. crash - verb
· cause to crash; "The terrorists crashed the plane into the palace"; "Mother crashed the motorbike into the lamppost"
15. crash - verb
· hurl or thrust violently; "He dashed the plate against the wall"; "Waves were dashing against the rock"
16. crash - verb
· undergo a sudden and severe downturn; "the economy crashed"; "will the stock market crash again?"
17. crash - verb
· stop operating; "My computer crashed last night"; "The system goes down at least once a week"
18. crash - verb
· sleep in a convenient place; "You can crash here, though it's not very comfortable"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.