1. crane - noun
· United States writer (1871-1900)
2. crane - noun
· United States poet (1899-1932)
3. crane - noun
· a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
4. crane - noun
· lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
5. crane - noun
· large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
6. crane - verb
· stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.