1. cracker - noun
· a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
2. cracker - noun
· a poor White person in the southern United States
3. cracker - noun
· a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
4. cracker - noun
· firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
5. cracker - noun
· a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
6. crackers - adjective
· informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.