1. crab - noun
· decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
2. crab - noun
· a quarrelsome grouch
3. crab - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
4. crab - noun
· the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
5. crab - noun
· the edible flesh of any of various crabs
6. crab - noun
· a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
7. crab - noun
· a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply; "he caught a crab and lost the race"
8. crab - verb
· direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
9. crab - verb
· scurry sideways like a crab
10. crab - verb
· fish for crab
11. crab - verb
· complain; "What was he hollering about?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.