1. court - noun
· an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
2. court - noun
· a room in which a lawcourt sits; "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
3. court - noun
· the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
4. court - noun
· a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played; "players had to reserve a court in advance"
5. court - noun
· Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
6. court - noun
· the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
7. court - noun
· a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
8. court - noun
· a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
9. court - noun
· the residence of a sovereign or nobleman; "the king will visit the duke's court"
10. court - noun
· an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings; "the house was built around an inner court"
11. court - noun
· respectful deference; "pay court to the emperor"
12. court - verb
· make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
13. court - verb
· seek someone's favor; "China is wooing Russia"
14. court - verb
· engage in social activities leading to marriage; "We were courting for over ten years"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.