1. course - noun
· education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
2. course - noun
· a connected series of events or actions or developments; "the government took a firm course"; "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available"
3. course - noun
· general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
4. course - noun
· a mode of action; "if you persist in that course you will surely fail"; "once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
5. course - noun
· a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
6. course - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
7. course - noun
· part of a meal served at one time; "she prepared a three course meal"
8. course - noun
· (construction) a layer of masonry; "a course of bricks"
9. course - noun
· facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport; "the course had only nine holes"; "the course was less than a mile"
10. course - verb
· move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
11. course - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
12. course - verb
· hunt with hounds; "He often courses hares"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.