1. counter - noun
· table consisting of a horizontal surface over which business is transacted
2. counter - noun
· game equipment (as a piece of wood, plastic, or ivory) used for keeping a count or reserving a space in various card or board games
3. counter - noun
· a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
4. counter - noun
· a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
5. counter - noun
· a person who counts things
6. counter - noun
· a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
7. counter - noun
· (computer science) a register whose contents go through a regular series of states (usually states indicating consecutive integers)
8. counter - noun
· a piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot; "a counter may be used to stiffen the material around the heel and to give support to the foot"
9. counter - noun
· a return punch (especially by a boxer)
10. counter - verb
· speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
11. counter - verb
· act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.