1. cotton - noun
· soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
2. cotton - noun
· fabric woven from cotton fibers
3. cotton - noun
· erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
4. cotton - noun
· thread made of cotton fibers
5. cotton - verb
· take a liking to; "cotton to something"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.