1. corn - noun
· tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
2. corn - noun
· the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
3. corn - noun
· ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
4. corn - noun
· a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
5. corn - noun
· (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
6. corn - noun
· whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
7. corn - noun
· something sentimental or trite; "that movie was pure corn"
8. corn - verb
· feed (cattle) with corn
9. corn - verb
· preserve with salt; "corned beef"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.