1. corner - noun
· a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
2. corner - noun
· the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
3. corner - noun
· an interior angle formed by two meeting walls; "a piano was in one corner of the room"
4. corner - noun
· the intersection of two streets; "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by"
5. corner - noun
· the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect; "the corners of a cube"
6. corner - noun
· a small concavity
7. corner - noun
· a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade; "a corner on the silver market"
8. corner - noun
· a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible; "his lying got him into a tight corner"
9. corner - noun
· a projecting part where two sides or edges meet; "he knocked off the corners"
10. corner - noun
· a remote area; "in many corners of the world they still practice slavery"
11. corner - noun
· (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone
12. corner - verb
· gain control over; "corner the gold market"
13. corner - verb
· force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
14. corner - verb
· turn a corner; "the car corners"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.