1. cords - noun
· cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
2. cord - noun
· a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord"
3. cord - noun
· a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
4. cord - noun
· a light insulated conductor for household use
5. cord - noun
· a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
6. cord - verb
· stack in cords; "cord firewood"
7. cord - verb
· bind or tie with a cord
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.