1. cope - noun
· brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
2. cope - noun
· a long cloak; worn by a priest or bishop on ceremonial occasions
3. cope - verb
· succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
4. cop - verb
· take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
5. cop - verb
· take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.