1. coordinate - verb
· bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
2. coordinate - verb
· bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
3. coordinate - verb
· be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
4. coordinate - verb
· bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
5. coordinating - adjective
· serving to connect two grammatical constituents of identical construction; "`and' in `John and Mary' or in `John walked and Mary rode' is a coordinating conjunction; and so is `or' in `will you go or stay?'"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.