1. coordinate - noun
· a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
2. coordinate - verb
· bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
3. coordinate - verb
· bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
4. coordinate - verb
· be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
5. coordinate - verb
· bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
6. coordinate - adjective
· of equal importance, rank, or degree
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.