1. cooperative - noun
· a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
2. cooperative - noun
· an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
3. cooperative - adjective
· involving the joint activity of two or more; "concerted action"; "the conjunct influence of fire and strong wind"; "the conjunctive focus of political opposition"; "a cooperative effort"; "a united effort"; "joint military activities"
4. cooperative - adjective
· done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit; "a cooperative effort"
5. cooperative - adjective
· willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.