1. convertible - noun
· a car that has top that can be folded or removed
2. convertible - noun
· a corporate security (usually bonds or preferred stock) that can be exchanged for another form of security (usually common stock)
3. convertible - noun
· a sofa that can be converted into a bed
4. convertible - adjective
· capable of being exchanged for or replaced by something of equal value; "convertible securities"
5. convertible - adjective
· designed to be changed from one use or form to another; "a convertible sofa"; "a convertible coupe"
6. convertible - adjective
· capable of being changed in substance as if by alchemy; "is lead really transmutable into gold?"; "ideas translatable into reality"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.