1. convert - noun
· a person who has been converted to another religious or political belief
2. convert - verb
· change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy; "We converted from 220 to 110 Volt"
3. convert - verb
· change the nature, purpose, or function of something; "convert lead into gold"; "convert hotels into jails"; "convert slaves to laborers"
4. convert - verb
· change religious beliefs, or adopt a religious belief; "She converted to Buddhism"
5. convert - verb
· exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
6. convert - verb
· cause to adopt a new or different faith; "The missionaries converted the Indian population"
7. convert - verb
· score an extra point or points after touchdown by kicking the ball through the uprights or advancing the ball into the end zone; "Smith converted and his team won"
8. convert - verb
· complete successfully; "score a penalty shot or free throw"
9. convert - verb
· score (a spare)
10. convert - verb
· make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something; "He had finally convinced several customers of the advantages of his product"
11. convert - verb
· exchange a penalty for a less severe one
12. convert - verb
· change in nature, purpose, or function; undergo a chemical change; "The substance converts to an acid"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.