1. content - noun
· (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something; "he emptied the contents of his pockets"; "the two groups were similar in content"
2. content - noun
· what a communication that is about something is about
3. content - noun
· the proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
4. content - noun
· the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
5. content - noun
· the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
6. content - noun
· the state of being contented with your situation in life; "he relaxed in sleepy contentedness"; "they could read to their heart's content"
7. content - noun
· something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation; "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
8. content - verb
· satisfy in a limited way; "He contented himself with one glass of beer per day"
9. content - verb
· make content; "I am contented"
10. content - adjective
· satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are; "a contented smile"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.