1. content - noun
· (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something; "he emptied the contents of his pockets"; "the two groups were similar in content"
2. content - noun
· what a communication that is about something is about
3. content - noun
· the proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
4. content - noun
· the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
5. content - noun
· the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
6. content - noun
· the state of being contented with your situation in life; "he relaxed in sleepy contentedness"; "they could read to their heart's content"
7. content - noun
· something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation; "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
8. content - verb
· satisfy in a limited way; "He contented himself with one glass of beer per day"
9. content - verb
· make content; "I am contented"
10. content - adjective
· satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are; "a contented smile"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.