1. contact - noun
· close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
2. contact - noun
· the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
3. contact - noun
· the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
4. contact - noun
· the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull"
5. contact - noun
· a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor"
6. contact - noun
· a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
7. contact - noun
· (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts"
8. contact - noun
· a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues"
9. contact - noun
· a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
10. contact - verb
· be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
11. contact - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.