1. constant - noun
· a quantity that does not vary
2. constant - noun
· a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context; "the velocity of light is a constant"
3. constant - adjective
· unvarying in nature; "maintained a constant temperature"; "principles of unvarying validity"
4. constant - adjective
· steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection; "a man constant in adherence to his ideals"; "a constant lover"; "constant as the northern star"
5. constant - adjective
· uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing; "the ceaseless thunder of surf"; "in constant pain"; "night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"; "the never-ending search for happiness"; "the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"; "man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"; "unremitting demands of hunger"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.