1. console - noun
· a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
2. console - noun
· a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
3. console - noun
· an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture); "the bust of Napoleon stood on a console"
4. console - noun
· housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
5. console - verb
· give moral or emotional strength to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.